As Adeline just started to race at the European Cups, Olivier, her dad, decided to gather all friends and family relatives in May 2010 to create a fan club for the next season… The name was found right away and the association was set up: the FAT CLUB BOULIE!
Why “Fat”? Because this is really big, that’s it! Very quickly, more than 300 people became members of this association. The HQ of the association is based at l’Aprèski bar in Les Gets, Adeline’s home resort, where races broadcast, parties and celebrations take place.
For this 2015 season, the name of the Fan Club changes to simply become “Le Fan Club Adeline Baud” (Adeline Baud’s Fan Club) and more projects will come… with the goal of bringing great excitement around our local female skier and support her in managing her communication.
Adeline and her Fan Club…
- They support me through tough times, they are always here for me!
- There are always a lot of them that come and watch my races.
- They set up events to celebrate my seasons or my performances.
- They like parties and sport, they show a great energy to make noise and encourage me.
- I love them so much, I need them!
Supporters of the Adeline Baud Fan Club
Without them, the Fan Club could not exist… Thank you to all our partners for their commitment throughout the season which brings a precious financial support for the trips, the events organised, etc.
- Henri Anthonioz, the Mayor of Les Gets, and his town council
- Christophe Mutillod, the President of Les Gets’ Tourist Office
- Jean Michel Baud, photographer
- Chantal Bourreau, journalist at Le Dauphiné
- Tata Michelle, our seamstress
- All the members and volunteers of the Fan Club present and who are becoming more and more numerous during our events!